Skills and services offered to the artists
Arts Management Agency (AMA) implements the optimal conditions to build, with the artists, a framework of work favorable to their creations, their experiments, the radiation and the perpetuation of their projects. It offers tailor-made support for every artist and project, from pre-production to production, from administration to financial management, from tour management to post-production.
Production & Administration
– Administration: contractual management, social, legal and fiscal framework, accounting follow-up. If necessary and following a strategic discussion, AMA can assume the delegated production of projects.
– Production: strategy, search for means, partners and co-productions, budgets implementation and management of needs and resources, negotiation with partners, management of schedules and teams, general logistics, production coordination, redaction of subsidies dossiers.
– Dissemination: help in reflection with the artistic and production team (if any) to a targeted and detailed dissemination strategy; promotion to professionals (creation of promotional documents – paper or video, appointments and reminders, participation in national and international events).
– Accompanying the artist in the constitution of their professional network on a national and international level.
– Organization and promotion of try-outs, work-in progress.
– Negotiation and tour administration.
Consolidation of the professional career of the artist and their positioning in their field of art and network, intervention on the different steps of structuring a project and its feasibility, sharing the experience of the different team members in the office, strengthening and developing different methodologies, developing strategies.