Arts Management Agency
Arts Management Agency (AMA) is a production and distribution office based in Brussels and founded by France Morin. AMA is mainly focused on supporting projects in contemporary dance and hybrid theater forms. It implements the optimal conditions to build, with the artists, a framework of work favorable to their creations, their experiments, the radiation and the perpetuation of their projects. It offers tailor-made support for every artist and project, from pre-production to production, from administration to financial management, from tour management to post-production. Since May 2017, Jill De Muelenaere has joined the team. In addition, supported under the agreements of the joint commission between Belgium and Senegal since 2009, AMA and the Senegalese institution FOTTI have created in Senegal the nomadic art center Younouss Diallo to set up artistic trainings and bilateral creation projects in the fields of theater and cinema.
Skills and services offered to the artists
Production & Administration
– Administration: contractual management, social, legal and fiscal framework, accounting follow-up. If necessary and following a strategic discussion, AMA can assume the delegated production of projects.
– Production: strategy, search for means, partners and co-productions, budgets implementation and management of needs and resources, negotiation with partners, management of schedules and teams, general logistics, production coordination, redaction of subsidies dossiers.
– Dissemination: help in reflection with the artistic and production team (if any) to a targeted and detailed dissemination strategy; promotion to professionals (creation of promotional documents – paper or video, appointments and reminders, participation in national and international events).
– Accompanying the artist in the constitution of their professional network on a national and international level.
– Organization and promotion of try-outs, work-in progress.
– Negotiation and tour administration.
Consolidation of the professional career of the artist and their positioning in their field of art and network, intervention on the different steps of structuring a project and its feasibility, sharing the experience of the different team members in the office, strengthening and developing different methodologies, developing strategies.